
My Aunt Candy and me in the nursery. Thanks for everything!!!

29 Weeks

The Boys' Crib

The Girls' Crib

We will be moving out this dresser and putting in white changing tables.

We also have a blue rug with a G. We're just trying to figure out how to fit it all in!
8 comments:
Cute!! And yay for 29 weeks...I think of you every Tuesday :)
x
Changing tables, chest, 1 rug, 2 pillows, 2 lamps, glider cushions...uhm..mm...Guess I will have to come back when everything comes in. Maybe week 31 or 32. Aunt Candy
Fantastic! Wow...it really came together. Looks like you and Candy have been hard at work this week.
And Kate....you look like a million dollars! I watched all kind of shows last night about multiples and I am READY! Even Uncle Charlie is in the groove. Hope I get to see you soon!
They look awesome (and so do YOU)! Love the bedding! Love you! Can't wait for all the little guys (and girls)to get here!
xoxo!
Elizabeth
You look beautiful and so does the nursery! I love the bedding :)
I love the nursery! It looks fantastic...
I miss you and will see you next week. Thinking about you and gray so much xoxo
Kate, this is Mandy, I work with your dad at the bank. You look amazing! It is a blessing for you to be so far along and I'm so happy for you and your family. My little one is 4 months old; being a mother is an indescribable, wondrous experience!! :o) I love your nursery and the pillows are precious. Your United Bank family can hardly wait to see the little ones!
oh, it's so stinkin' cute! love that bedding.
Post a Comment