Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Quads Make the News!


A few weeks ago a journalist from the Birmingham News contacted me. He wanted to write a story about the quadruplets and the sick leave days. He found my story through the AEA journal, where my mother had written about our situation and made a request for sick leave donations. We had a phone interview and a photographer came to the house to take a few shots. Because we are showing our house, all of the baby gear is in storage. He wanted to show 4 of something and luckily I had some cute little baby outfits from my mother that worked. Today we were excited to see the story in the paper. Jane, Virginia, Broox and Rainer are already making headlines! Click on the link below to read the article. I am working on getting a scan of the article on the blog so check back later.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/south.ssf?/base/community/1233767793324491.xml&coll=2

As for me, I am doing well. We didn't get to go to the doctor on Tuesday this week, but will be going tomorrow. It's soooo long to wait! All week I look forward to hearing those blessed words from the doctor, "the babies are doing great!" I will write an update as soon as I can after our visit.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

kate!!! this is amazing!!! wow, you are famous! :)

i can't wait to see you next weekend.

i love you and i am thinking about you constantly, you and gray!

hang in there! you are such a trooper.

love, carrie