Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Things a Bored Woman Does on Bedrest

I couldn't help but post these, and share with you one of the many things I have found to pass the time in bed. I found this site called Daily Makeover where you can download a picture of yourself and add celebrity hair, makeup, etc. It's pretty entertaining! I'm looking for a new style after the babies come. What do you think? Should I go blonde, short, tussled...? Haha!

I'm definitely not doing the "whack your hair off after the baby" thing based on this pic.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the most beautiful look is the original! Glad you are finding some fun ways to fight the boredom.I Love You, Mama

Anne said...

Well...I agree with your mother, but the short blonde cut is REALLY cute on you. You look like a model! Is it OK if we come by about 11:30 Sunday? Think of something you have really been craving for lunch and I will find it in B'ham and pick it up on the way. Looking forward to seeing you both. Is there anything else you need?

Tonya said...

Kate you are absolutely beautiful just as you are. But Mrs. Katherine and I were just looking at the blog and we like the long blonde. Mrs. Katherine says you look like a barbie doll. Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep it up!!

Marion said...

Hi Kate,

I think all the styles look great! You can easily pull off any look you want!! Wish we could be with you right now...Hugs to you and Gray!! Marion and John

Stacy said...

Hi Kate!
You don't know me (I don't think!) so I hope you don't think I'm totally random and creepy for posting on your blog! I also went to Furman, and a friend told me about you and your babies--I just wanted you to know that I'll be praying for you and each child and your whole family. You are amazing! I hope that every single little thing goes well with the rest of your pregnancy and delivery. I love the names you've picked out!

Anyways, just know that one more person is thinking of you and lifting you up! Hope you have a great day!

Stacy Story

Anonymous said...

I love all the photos. I keep checking back to your blog. How are things going???

candymc said...

I guess Mamas and aunts just think you are beautiful and couldn't be improved upon. In the second picture, I think you look like Brett. I'm glad you're doing well. We love you, Aunt Candy