So cute!!! And how I love those little wobbly baby walkers! I miss those days -- it will turn into running faster than you can imagine.
OH, I love those games!! Baby laughs are the best, especially when they are laughing at their brother or sister. :)
Kate, the babies are growing up so fast! That looks like a good game of hide and seek. It's so funny to watch how kids develop and start to interact with others. Love the video! It brought a smile to my face.
Can't get enough of this video! So Cute!
I LOVE this sweet video!
Just precious!! I can't get over how big they have gotten...wow.
i lOVE this kate!!! they are growing up so fast.can't wait to see you soon!!love, carrie
I have watched this over and over. Can't get enough of the sweet laughs.thanks for sharing
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So cute!!! And how I love those little wobbly baby walkers! I miss those days -- it will turn into running faster than you can imagine.
OH, I love those games!! Baby laughs are the best, especially when they are laughing at their brother or sister. :)
Kate, the babies are growing up so fast! That looks like a good game of hide and seek. It's so funny to watch how kids develop and start to interact with others. Love the video! It brought a smile to my face.
Can't get enough of this video! So Cute!
I LOVE this sweet video!
Just precious!! I can't get over how big they have gotten...wow.
i lOVE this kate!!! they are growing up so fast.
can't wait to see you soon!!
love, carrie
I have watched this over and over. Can't get enough of the sweet laughs.thanks for sharing
Post a Comment