The babies had a fantastic birthday party in Brewton last weekend! They were surrounded by loving friends and family, who helped us celebrate their amazing first year. Here is a picture of the table we set up while the babies took a nap. 
Rainer ready for his party
Virginia in her party dress made by Granny
Trying to get a shot of the quads all dressed up. They were too interested in the guests in the other room to look up.
Virginia, Broox, Jane, and Rainer: 1 Year Old
Digging in!
Opening gifts
I hoped to get a great picture of the babies on their big day. Everyone was pretty tolerable, except for Jane. She wasn't having it.
Virginia is clapping for us...her new favorite trick.
Happy Birthday Virginia, Broox, Rainer and Jane! We love you so much and can't imagine our lives without you. We couldn't be more excited about what your second year will bring.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Babies!! I loved all the pictures!! It looks like they had a great time!! Love the family photo at the end!!
awwwwwwwww!!!! happy 1st birthday beautiful garrett babies!!!! that is SO exciting! congrats on surviving that first year with smiles on your faces, mom and dad! the love you have for your miracles just oozes out of your heart into those photos! and happy birth- day, mom! it is just as much YOUR day as your kiddos!
lots of love from the steeces!
suz
What fun we had at the birthday party! So sad we have to wait a year to do it all again. Hope all is well at the Garrett home. Love y'all!
Happy Birthday sweet babies!! Love the pics! They are so precious!
wow! I can't believe it's been a year!!!! They kiddos look amazing!
They couldn't be cuter! I can't believe it has been a year already...Happy Birthday Garrett Babies!
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe they are a year old. What a difference a year makes! Everyone looks great! :)
Ann
Can't get over how much they've grown since the last time I saw them!
Happy Birthday!!
Congratulations!!! Everyone looks great!
Post a Comment