Every night we brush the babies' teeth then we give them the toothbrushes and let them do some brushing on their own. They absolutely love it! I'm sure it has something to do with the sweet toddler toothpaste on the end of their brush. Watch how quiet, focused and happy they are in this video with their toothbrushes.
After they have brushed for a while, I take the toothbrushes back up and we start putting the quads down for the night. Watch and see their very different reaction.
I thought that maybe they were upset because they knew bedtime came after tooth brushing. I tried doing it in the morning and I got the same result. Those babies just love to brush!
6 comments:
So glad my babies love to keep their teeth clean!
Too cute! Got to start them when their young...my kids LOVE to brush their teeth.
Love your posts and the Video- It really helps to see how big they are getting!!! I miss you! It was so great catching up with you on Sunday. I can't wait to give 'em all a huge hug in the spring when we are back home. I love you! Your babies are beautiful!!
The two videos are so cute. They are getting so big!
that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! can't believe how big they are!
I have no idea what they put in that toothpaste, but mine love it too! When I bring the brushes in, they start staggering towards me with open mouths going, "ahhhhh..." So cute! Yours are GREAT handling the brush on their own! Wow!
Post a Comment