Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Birthday Weekend

This past Saturday was my birthday. My parents came up so that Gray and I could go out and enjoy the weekend as a couple while they took care of the babies. We also took advantage of the wonderful weather and the babies got their first trip to the park. Here are a few pictures of the weekend.
Happy Birthday Mama!
My beautiful birthday cake The quads love their jumpers. When they get tired they fall asleep in them just like this. If you wake them up, they keep right on jumping as if they never stopped.

Broox was the only one not napping, so he came to whole foods with us. He thought it was amazing!
Jane waits patiently for her turn.

Virginia loves to hold and look at books.
At the park
Jane and Virginia modeling their cute bonnets that Granny made.
Now that the babies are rolling and moving more, they love playing with this "crawl ball." It moves by itself and they love trying to get it.



7 comments:

Anne said...

Great pics Kate! Broox looks so cute all wrapped up in the birthday bow! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Jenna said...

Awww!!!! Happy Birthday Mrs. Garrett!

~Jenna

DDB said...

I hope you had a great birthday Kate!! The babies look so sweet asleep in their jumpers!!

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying all the pictures so much! Can't wait to see everybody on Friday!

Mizerany Family said...

First let me say how wonderful you look Kate! You would never know you carried quads! Also, happy belated birthday...glad you had a nice weekend.

Steph said...

Happy (late) birthday! I cannot BELIEVE how big the babies are! Adorable children!!

Jill said...

I can't get over how cute the babies look asleep in their jump-ups! I know that just cracks you up. Glad to hear you had a good birthday! I know it must have felt strange to get out with just 1 baby. I'm sure you enjoyed it :) Can't wait to see more pics of the little munchkins. They are so cute!