This is just a quick post to mark eight months for the quads. I took some pictures of them demonstrating how well they sit up in their boppys now. Enjoy!
Rainer So cute!
A good shot of those cheeks
Virginia
Happy as can be
Virginia's famous funny face
Jane
I love this one
Broox
Too busy babbling to smile Got One!
Looks like he's ready to take off
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Missing my babies so much, glad to get to see them on the blog tonight! Love Rainer's pictures!
I would like to inform you that there is a woman on cafemom who is using your children's pictures and claiming they are her own. I have already reported it to cafemom's administration but you might want to create an account yourself and report it as well. The address for the woman using the pictures is as follows http://www.cafemom.com/home/Jamie159
Kate, I am making my blog private but didn't have your email. Email me at JLyon3@gmail.com if you want me to invite you to read :) Hope ya'll are doing well!
i cant believe how big there are now and how tiny they were then they were born i really miss you 6th grade is doing godd so far YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
Missing my babies so much, glad to get to see them on the blog tonight! Love Rainer's pictures!
I can't believe they are sitting up so well. I've missed too much. When do you need me to babysit?
I would like to inform you that there is a woman on cafemom who is using your children's pictures and claiming they are her own. I have already reported it to cafemom's administration but you might want to create an account yourself and report it as well. The address for the woman using the pictures is as follows
http://www.cafemom.com/home/Jamie159
Just to inform you that cafemom has just now removed the account.
Kate, I am making my blog private but didn't have your email. Email me at JLyon3@gmail.com if you want me to invite you to read :) Hope ya'll are doing well!
I CANNOT believe how big they are!!!! Those can't be the same tiny babies! :-) I love it!
hey mrs garrett it is me jordyn shubert your babies are so cute i love janes little face i hope to see you soon
i cant believe how big there are now and how tiny they were then they were born i really miss you 6th grade is doing godd so far YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment