Last week, Jane and I were both sick. She was running fever and had a bad cough and runny nose. It was difficult to keep all of the things she touched and put in her mouth away from the other babies. I was also having a hard time entertaining the three well babies, while comforting the sick one. Thankfully, I was able to recruit some great help from my parents. They made their way to Birmingham on Thursday afternoon and were here for the weekend to lend us a helping hand. Jane started feeling better on Friday and we decided to take the babies on their first trip to the zoo.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Zoo Trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like you all had a great trip to the zoo! They all seemed to be having a good time...or at least a good nap! Hope we can go back when Annie is up there sometime soon. Hope you are all feeling better today.
Hey Kate!! I love the new pictures and everytime I see all the little ones in the Quad Stroller it makes me smile!! Hope you and everyone is feeling better now!! Have a great Labor Day!!
So glad everyone is feeling better! Can't wait to go back to the zoo with my babies and to all the exciting places still to go!
Hi Kate. It was great to meet you at the zoo. I had to laugh because my 2-year-old Madeline pointed at your stroller as you walked away and said "Mommy, choo-choo!" It's pretty close, isn't it?
Your blog header is too cute....love it...
and love the zoo pictures...Just blog hopping and enjoyed yours tonight...
Stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There will be a drawing on October 1st for a GREAT prize...all you have to do is leave a comment..http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
They look so cute!!!
~Jenna
Post a Comment