I love the new blog layout and all the new blog posts!! I can tell you're coming out of that first 6 months fog. . . . It only gets easier from here -- as far as I know!
The video is GREAT!!! I love the pics of them but to see them in action is so much fun. I think I would want to hold and play with them all day. I know you have many more things to do. Thanks for the updates.
8 comments:
i see you have a thumb sucker!!! the video is cute!! they are so big...i know that you all are having fun!!!
Yea Kate! You did it! We want to see more!
Love how they smile when they hear your voice. Too sweet!
I love the new blog layout and all the new blog posts!! I can tell you're coming out of that first 6 months fog. . . . It only gets easier from here -- as far as I know!
The video is GREAT!!! I love the pics of them but to see them in action is so much fun. I think I would want to hold and play with them all day. I know you have many more things to do. Thanks for the updates.
pearl watched it with me and kept cooing and waving at your girls!! so cute!!
That video is too cute! Love the thumb sucking and how they were so attentive to you. Too precious!
Who went to the zoo? We want pics!
Post a Comment