Thursday, December 4, 2008

Knitting Lesson


Yesterday my sweet sister-in-law, Gray, came over to give me my weekly progesterone shot and teach me how to knit. We got the injection over with first. Gray made it so easy and it didn't hurt at all.
She brought over a bunch of yarn and knitting needles and showed me how to do the stitches. I think it will be a great thing to do to pass the time, if I can get the hang of it.



3 comments:

Suzanne said...

awww! what a great idea! lots of thing to knit, right?!! ;)

Jill said...

Aw, ya'll are so cute! I wish I could have been there for the lesson too! I am sure knitting will help pass the time away :)

Vaughn and Stacey Sparks said...

Hey Kate,

Vaughn and I are so excited about the Quads. I look forward to following their progression through this blog. Let me know if you need anything! See you soon!