Saturday, December 27, 2008

21 Weeks and Home for the Holidays

21 Weeks!
My Family (L to R - Gray, Mama, Marshall, Me, Robert, and Daddy)


Christmas Eve

Mama Merle and Me (My grandmother who was also a twin)

"Miss" Susan, Grandmama, and me



Tuesday was our 21 week appointment and we got great news once again! Our doctor checked everything out and nothing had changed. She told us that I should keep up what I'm doing, and we were glad to hear it. We then went to see the babies and check their fluids. Everything looked normal and they told us that they would check their weights at the next appointment. It's been three weeks since they last measured the babies, so I can't wait to find out how much they have grown in that amount of time. Based on my growth, I'd say a lot! (Check out that picture at the top)



After the appointment, we made our way to Brewton for Christmas. We are so lucky that both sets of our parents and grandparents live in the same town. We were able to spend lots of quality time with them as well as with our brothers, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We loved seeing everybody and had a fantastic Christmas! It's hard to believe that the next time I see some of them, the babies will already be here.
The pictures above are from our annual Christmas Eve celebration at my house. My dad's family comes over and we enjoy all of "the meats and cheeses from all the lands," as we jokingly call it. It's one of my favorite Christmas traditions.

No comments: