Sunday, December 13, 2009

Catching Up

Here are some long overdue pictures from our Thanksgiving. I also included some pictures we took while trying to get a Christmas card photo. I will post the winner as soon as I get the cards out.
Rainer
VirginiaJane

Christmas P.J.s

Gray and Kirk helping us feed the babies supper at the farmhouse.
Broox taking a bath in the farmhouse sink.
Thanksgiving at my Aunt and Uncle's house on Pensacola Beach.Wes feeding Jane
Brooke holding Virginia.
The babies' first Thanksgiving dinner by the fire. They had sweet potatoes and applesauce.
Ryan, our cousin, introducing Broox to the beach for the first time.
Quads on the beach!


Having a great time with family.

Rainer meeting Baxter (Annie's dog)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Baxter made the BLOG.....he is so excited! Great pictures, can't wait to see you all Christmas. Might not can wait that long and may have to drive three hours north to see my quads!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed seeing the new pictures so much, can't wait to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if I got my name changed.