Friday, June 5, 2009

Pictures Galore

I love this picture of Gray and Jane. It wasn't very long ago that his ring fit all the way down her arm! She is really growing up. The babies love playing with Daddy when he gets home.
My cousins Jim (R) and Wes (L) came to visit the quads while Aunt Anne was with us this week. They are experts at feeding babies and burping...and so cute! The babies love company!
Broox dozing during awake time. Hmmmm...what to do?

Virginia in a cute lady bug suit. The air conditioner went out this day so they laid out under the fan in summer clothes!
Jane in the dress that Marie bought her. What a little lady!
Rainer during awake time trying to decide if he'll tolerate the bouncy seat. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't that day. :)
A beautiful smile from Virginia. She smiles the most right now out of all of our children. She was even grinning at me as I put her back to bed in the middle of the night. Their gummy grins are my favorite thing right now!
Here is what the babies like to do in the morning. I call it their coffee talk (minus the caffeine...they don't need it.)
Here are the babies in a pile on the sofa as we get everything ready to feed them. They are not their happiest at this time. They think they are starving! 5 minutes later is the most quiet time of the day when each one is working on their bottle.
The Quad Runabout is Here! We caught some attention in the neighborhood and took the babies to meet the neighbors.
This stroller is amazing. It maneuvers so well and the babies really enjoy it as long as we're moving. Unfortunately, our street is on a steep hill. I'm going to have to build my stamina to make it to the top.
Broox and Rainer getting ready to ride. Look at Rainer peeking through the headrest.

Everyone is buckled in and ready to go!
Pal and Papa making sure that everyone is safe and secure.
A photo with Broox before Gray and I went out to run errands. Honey and Pal stayed with the babies.Pal and Rainer taking a nap. That is Rainer's favorite spot.
Broox in a big boy bed.
Katie and Broox spending time together.
Rainer and me after the doctor's appointment.

Marshall with the boys. They are going to love hanging out with Uncle Marshall!
Baby Central
Jane snoozing.


Jane and Jane. Honey has been talking about sneaking a baby out in her purse since they were in the NICU. We caught her just before she finally did it.

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Hi Kate! LOVE the pictures! (And your stroller!) How much fun! I can't believe how big they are getting. I hope you get some sleep! I love and miss you! Your babies and YOU are beautiful.

Lindsey said...

I can't get over how big they are all getting! That stroller is the best thing ever! I struggle to push twins in a double stroller...I can't imagine what it's like to push quads!!

The Creightons said...

They are growing too fast, aren't they? I love all the pictures. And that stroller is amazing, never seen one of those before. What size are they wearing now? (I'm trying to get an idea of how big they are, hard to tell in pictures) Take care and God Bless.

Rooks Family: Brandon, Anna, Madeline and Eli said...

Kate, you and Gray are doing an awesome job with those babies! They are getting so big!

Dena said...

GREAT pictures! Love the stroller :)

Shari said...

everyone looks good!!! i love the pic of jane and jane....that sounds like something your mom would want to do!! ha! take care!

Mizerany Family said...

That stroller is mac-daddy! All of the children are just gorgeous, and it looks like you and Gray are having so much fun being parents to them. Can't wait to meet them!

Anne said...

I miss my babies! I had so much fun spending a few days with you all! I am hooked on all four of them. Hope you have a great week and a great weekend at the lake. Love all of the pictures so much, I look at them all of the time. Thanks for sharing them with all of us. Look forward to seeing you and the crew in a few weeks. Kiss the babies for me!

Heather said...

Everyone looks awesome! It looks like you are all doing great. Please call or e-mail if I can help with anything. I hope to see you out and about soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Can't wait to see everyone this weekend! Looking at the pictures several times a day and enjoying them soooooooooooo much!

Lisa said...

I love reading about your family. We have twins (now 22) and I just can't imagine four. Sounds like y'all are doing a great job. They are beautiful!!

Tonya said...

Hi Kate! Love the pics! Everyone is growing so much! They are so precious!! Laughed out loud at the pic of your Mom and Jane and the purse....too funny!!