Rainer
Virginia
Jane
We love our Boppys!
Broox
The night before we brought Jane home.
Jane
Uncle Marshall feeding Broox.
This is where the babies spend a lot of their time right now.
On their way to their new home.
The Garrett Quads!It's only been a little over a week since my last post, but it feels like at least three! Since last Sunday, we have packed up our old house, brought our fourth infant home from the hospital, had a new house painted, strategically moved everything we own to our new house around four babies, unpacked and unpacked and unpacked, diapered and fed Jane, Rainer, Virginia and Broox every three hours, went to the pediatrician, spent time with our parents....it wears me out just thinking about it again. All in all we have had a very successful week. I really cannot believe what we were able to accomplish in that amount of time. It has been quite a whirlwind but with the help of our parents it went smoothly. We are now settling into our new home with all of our babies here with us finally!
Jane was able to come home on Tuesday of last week. We agreed with our nurses when they said that Jane just wanted to have her own "big day" and wasn't about to share it with one of her siblings. She adjusted right away to being home and now it seems as if the babies were never apart.
Now that we are with them 24/7 their personalities are really starting to shine. They are all so unique and special. I love getting to know them better everyday. I will post more soon about our daily lives with quadruplets now that we are beginning to get caught up.
11 comments:
Wow! You and your new family have had such a busy week. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to update us with these GREAT photos. Glad Jane got to have her big day. My favorite picture is of Big Brother Broox taking care of his little sister. That is the sweetest thing! They all look fantastic! Uncle Charlie is now hooked and so am I. Can't wait until it is my turn in June!
I've been waiting for this post! I just love all of the pictures, Kate. I can't get over how much bigger they are getting.
I laughed out loud at the "tummy time" photo, and admired all of the others! What a good looking group of babies you have, so sweet. Congrats on your new home!
How wonderful it must feel to have all of your babies home with you - and a new home at that! Congratulations - and try to take a little time to rest (I know you're laughing, since you have FOUR babies to take care of) but you need it and it sounds like you have a lot of support. Take advantage of it...your babies need you healthy and well rested.
God Bless =)
Wait a minute. Are those little cuties piled in their Boppys on the sofa? They do know that is Aunt Candy's bed and I will need it sometime very soon because I am dying to get my hands on all those chunky little cheeks. The pictures are wonderful and I love the update. Can't wait to get back and see ALL of you and the new house.
YAY!!! Everyone home!!
x
It is only fitting that Jane get her own moment to shine! You guys have four beautiful and wonderful miracles! Congratulations on each of them and on the new house.
Kate - your children are beautiful! Congrats on the move and having all 4 at home with you :)
May God's blessings continue to shine on you....I am the proud mommy of twins (6 1/2 months) and it is such a joy to watch them grow and change and explore with each new day. What a blessing with four....breathe in every moment! Blessings!!!!
Congratulations! I know it's been such a journey for you to get to this point, and it's all only just beginning! The pictures are so sweet. I can't imagine how much love you must feel (I guess the huge amount I feel for my daughter times four?? Your heart must have taken over your entire body by now!). ;)
Kate!! I'm so happy Jane finally got to come home!! They are all so precious and it sounds like life is busy so when things settle down (as much as they can settle down:)) let me know cause I wanna hold them and feed them and love on them! PLEASE!! I want a picture of the babies I can frame! You should post pictures of your new house... I'm dying to see it! Glad to hear everything is going so well... you are the best mom ever!! Take care!
Post a Comment