I've got thirty minutes until the babies' next feeding and I'm determined to get some new pics posted. Things are going well here at the Garrett household. We are a very happy bunch and are having so much fun. Gray was able to take some time off from work this week and we have really had a good time being by ourselves as a family for the first time.
We have been keeping the babies on a four hour schedule and so far it works better in the day. Jane and Virginia are happy to wait that long to eat and usually fall back asleep quickly. Broox however is sleeping about an hour and a half after eating and then getting up again, and Rainer likes to get up an hour before feeding time. They refuse to go back to sleep at that point. We usually have to take them to the den and continually rock them and give them a pacifier while they wait it out. This makes us very tired and them very fussy. Hopefully, they will soon decide it's just not worth it and sleep until feeding time! :)
The babies all had their 2 month well visits over the last two weeks and got great reports! Their new weights are:
Broox: 7 pounds 7 ounces
Rainer: 6 pounds 2 ounces
Virginia: 5 pounds 3 ounces
Jane: 4 pounds 14 ounces
We won't be going again until next month, when they'll receive their immunizations. We're taking the whole crew next time, and I have no idea where they will put us. It is already a tight squeeze in the examination room with two babies and two car seats.
8 comments:
Kate, This is my first time to write on your blog, but I have been keeping up with you and your sweet little babies every since my mother told me about your blog. God has truly answered our prayers for your family. They are so precious. They have grown so much. I love the pictures. Enjoy every minute, because they grow so fast. God Bless you and your sweet family.
Oh my goodness, they are adoreable! They have changed so much since they came home from the hospital. It must be the excellent care and love they are receiving, way to go mom and dad! Thanks for the updated pics ....
Bernita Jones, Eufaula
Love the girls in their little seat together and the picture of Rainer working on the computer with his dad...so cute. Wish I could be up there with you to help with those night feedings. Just a few more weeks and I will be free to pop up there anytime! Can't wait! They are all so beautiful!
The pictures are great! So glad they are doing well : )
They are all adorable and I am happy that you are trying to get them on a schedule...must be very tough with four! Good luck, and keep posting photos...we love to keep up with you all!
Kate, I hate to say this but I've been so busy with finals at school that I haven't checked the blog in a couple of weeks. They have grown sooo much!! Love the new pics! They are such precious babies! Glad to hear that things are going so well.
Amazing, beautiful and precious!! You look great and your family is wonderful. Congratulations, and from reading your blog, it looks like you had these doll babies without a c-section?!? Hello, super woman!!
kate! i can't wait to catch up with you and hear about your new house and how the babies are doing. i miss you my friend! give my love to gray and your family.
love, carrie
Post a Comment